Returns /Refund Policy
THIS RETURNS /REFUND POLICY is made and entered into by and between Maltras International (Pvt) Ltd (the “Company”), a Company duly incorporated in SriLanka and having its registered office at No 832/1, Thalangama South, Pelawatta, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka and its customers (“Customers”) who shall make offers for purchase of goods on line the website: www.battlertea.com (the “Website”).
In the event any Customers offer for purchase from the Company any of the goods on line the Website and wish to return such goods so offered or booked on line the website, the Company will refund such a product provided the:-
- product is in a resaleable condition; and
- decision to refund/ return was due to reasonable causes; and
- returns are made within a reasonable time (not less than twenty eight (28) days from lodging the complaint with the Company) and in the product’s original, undamaged packaging.
The Company shall refund the price of the product to the purchaser once the product is received at the premises of the Company, provided however, that the product/s returned are in compliance with conditions 1), 2) and 3) above. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
Any return of products can be made through courier collection.
The Company agrees to return the products to the Customer via courier collection, provided that the online form is completed including details such as: order number, stock number, the reason for the return and whether the Customer requires a refund or a replacement.
Notwithstanding the above and any statutory rights available to you, the following Goods can not be returned to the Company:-
- Personalized good or goods made to a customer's specifications,
- Goods which, by reason of their nature, are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; and
- Goods for which the expiry date has lapsed, and
- Goods that are damaged or not delivered due to an event of force majeure which includes Acts of God and Acts of War.